Phone is not working and has never worked

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahenrys
Freshman

Phone is not working and has never worked

To be honest your service for internet and phone is the worst I've ever experienced. Before I switched to Hughes, I was on a landline phone line and DSL. At this point I'd rather still be on my old land line carrier.  As for your service when I had signed up for Hughes Network for my business, I was assured that you would provide me clear phone service and when I switched over from my landline and my DSL internet Hughes would be efficient for my business. I have had you since December 2021 when I first signed up I had multiple issues with the equipment and service and still experience a lot of downtime “service real slow or not functioning”. I had too diverted all my business phone calls from your phone Service. When I try to make or receive a call no one can understand me or hears a lot of background noise. The phone service. Basically, my business phone number and Is inoperative. My internet. Is patchy to say it nicely It works sometimes. And seem to not work when I need it the most. Tease times are at the end of the day when I'm doing my books and contacting customers it's real bad. Then when I get done with work for the day and want to stream video TV then it's not possible there's not enough streaming to watch online TV. I'm very disappointed in Hughes Network and trying to decide to go back to landline and tell something's changes. I have not been happy with this service that I'm paying more for than I was paying for my landline and DSL. Now I’m getting less service my old wired landline phone was very responsive and clear and now it's not usable and the internet that you're providing is very Bad. The plan you sign me up to for my business is not enough DATA/gigabytes to service my needs it runs out of gigabytes and then goes on lip mode within two or 3 weeks.

I'm very disappointed with your service and deciding to start action. To express my feelings about your service to anyone that wants to lesson. There's no response needed to this email because I still haven't decided what I'm going to do but most likely I'll be going back to my landline and remove your service. I've been told by multiple people that work for you that I've dealt with the last 5 months that Hughes network only has two satellites and the two satellites or overworked by over selling your product. Also, too many people polling off of those two satellites causing issues. I have been told a third satellite is supposed to be launched I don't know all this this is all hearsay but in hearing that from your technicians I'm thinking your management of your business is at its worst. Because you can't promise people something your no able to deliver if I did that in my business, I would be closed down for not being truthful

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This community is for residential subscribers who seriously want tech or account support, not to review the service. If you need to review the service, go to social media.  If you need help with a business account, you will need to call 800.347.3272. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade

This community is for residential subscribers who seriously want tech or account support, not to review the service. If you need to review the service, go to social media.  If you need help with a business account, you will need to call 800.347.3272. 

That a cop out!   I'm Shure outher people have had issues with there voice service and I'm asking what they may have done to resolve the issue?  That's all  I have worn out all outher way to deal with my voice never working. thanks 

maratsade

No, it's not a cop-out, it's reality. This account is geared towards residential subscribers, and the moderators here don't have access to the business accounts. This is why business subscribers are asked to call the business support line.   And as for the rest of your post, you're reviewing the service. This is not a review site; there are many review sites, please go to one of those and review away.