cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of three email addresses from my account...

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Removal of three email addresses from my account...

I need to have three email addresses removed from my account, but I no longer have the passwords for them so I can't do so.  How do I go about doing this?

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Removal of three email addresses from my account...

Thanks for the confirmation! I was getting around to letting you know... haha, good to see this has been squared away for you finally. 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi Gabe,

I'd like to help out with this. Just wanted to be sure: you were prompted for the password of the account you were trying to delete from the MyAccount>Profile page that lists all accounts?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

@Liz 

Yes.  When trying to delete an email account on the Profile page the system is asking for the password for that account.  

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

OK, just wanted to be sure. I'm PMing you shortly to further address your concerns.

-Liz

Highlighted

@Liz 

They're gone! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thanks for the confirmation! I was getting around to letting you know... haha, good to see this has been squared away for you finally. 

-Liz

View solution in original post