cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam emails

Pete_Vit
Junior

Re: Spam emails

Liz, I always mark them as spam, always did, when the same spam email, hundereds of them kept coming in, same, over and over my last resort was to block them - neither marking as spam or blocking is working. 

Carmen Vitullo
nitaclay
Sophomore

I guess I should be thankful for the hundreds! I don't know what I would do if it were thousands like yours!

Thank you, HughesNet for getting on this! Please hurry!!

nitaclay
Sophomore

Same here! I've been blocking these for days, and they continue to come!

Pete_Vit
Junior

Today, 2 spam emails came through - spammers are either off or someone fixed something Smiley Very Happy

Carmen Vitullo
Mudkat514
Freshman

Me, too. It is ridiculous!!! Hundreds a day....every day!!
Liz

Good morning Mudkat514,

Thanks for chiming in, please be sure you're marking these e-mails as spam whenever you can as this helps our e-mail admins address this issue.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Pete_Vit
Junior

: Spam emails

The issue with my spam folder showing 141 entries still exsists, any suggestions Liz?

Capture1.PNG

Carmen Vitullo
Liz

Re: : Spam emails

Spam is going into the spam folder instead of your inbox?

The issue with my spam folder showing 141 entries still exsists, any suggestions Liz?

Capture1.PNG

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

nitaclay
Sophomore

Yes, very few on Wednesday. Then today, many spam emails again--except now they are from different web addresses than before and have different subject lines.

Scooter
Freshman

There is no reason whatsoever, that anyone here (paying customer) should be doing anything. This is not the customers fault for marking it or not marking, or putting it in one file or another. To suggest we should be doing anything other than paying our bill in a timely manner is absurd, unless of course, Hughes would like to pay me by the hour to do so, then I guess it's negotiable.

We, the paying customer, shouldn't be doing anything but enjoying our email experience hassle free.

There is clearly gross incompetence, bordering on negligence, for this to continue.

Does Hughesnet need the number for the Herjevec group? 1-877-275-5549

Hughes needs them, or some 14 year old kid from the valley to help.

What excuse will there be tomorrow?