Status code 22.3.19

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleyRae
New Poster

Status code 22.3.19

At first I was getting a green status indicator but none of our phones or tvs could connect although it was showing internet access and then suddenly it switched to a red status code of 22.3.19 and no one being able to connect and it also saying no internet connection. There is no bad weather and this actually happens at least twice a day. It usually comes back after 30 min to an hour but this time, nothing! 😩

7 REPLIES 7
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Bad weather at the location of the ground station (and this is always in another state from where the modem is) can also affect connection.  But the issue can also have other causes. 

Is the code 22.3.19 or 22.3.1? What does it say next to the code? Usually there is an explanation of what it means. 

• You can wait until a HN rep replies to your post here (they're not here 24/7, so the reply may take a while). You will recognise the reps because they have MOD next to their names.
  • You can call the 800 number and talk to a phone rep

The reps here can check your modem remotely, so please leave it plugged in so they can access it. 

EDIT: When your phones and TVs weren't connecting, did you do anything to try to fix the issue?

Can someone explain this ground station thing to me. I've had hughes.net for 20+ years and it was only either my own downpour or too much snow on my own dish that impacted my signal....not weather else where. Is this with the new jupiter set up?

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

No, it's always been like this.  The signal from space goes to a ground station (edit: also called gateway), which receives the signal and forwards it to your modem. The ground stations are always located in another state from where your modem is, and weather at the location of the ground station can impact the ground station's ability to receive the signal, and to send you the signal. 

Yes, this is the first time I’ve actually seen the code as 22.3.19 it’s usually just 22.3.1 so I’m not sure what could be going on. I did unplug the box and we’re just waiting to see if that helps. Thanks for your response 😁

sfry
New Poster

I've had similar issues.  Last Saturday they came and put on the new round dish-previously is was the older oval one. Hoping that fixes things.  Not sure what dish shape you have but thought I would share.

I also received the new one once we “upgraded” to the Jupiter one 

Remy

AshleyRae,

I see this is your first post here. Welcome to the Community! We'd love to help take a look into this for you, but I wasn't able to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link provided below with your account number or a phone number attached, so we can take a deeper look into this!

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy