Transmit light flashing, no system light

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crystals
Freshman

Transmit light flashing, no system light

Hello. My internet has been down since last night. I have rebooted the modem and checked all the cables several times. What I am noticing is that the transmit light will flash repeatedly and the system light is off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi crystals,

Thank you for reaching out. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Tuesday, Mar 23, 2021 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM.

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Crystals, Flashing lights are normal, but if the system light is off, there's a problem.  The HughesNet reps on this site can run remote diagnostics on your modem to see what's going on.  They sometimes need more info from you, and if they do, they will ask that you send them that info privately, so please keep checking this thread for their answers.  Hopefully you will receive an answer from them today. 

@crystals wrote:

Hello. My internet has been down since last night. I have rebooted the modem and checked all the cables several times. What I am noticing is that the transmit light will flash repeatedly and the system light is off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Liz

Hi crystals,

Thank you for reaching out. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Tuesday, Mar 23, 2021 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM.

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you!

Good morning crystals, 

Glad to see you're back online. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out again.

-Liz