Glad removing the tree worked!

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Tree in the way?

@maratsade wrote:

Glad removing the tree worked!

Me too!  Smiley Tongue 

The SRSS is holding steady at 101/102.  Smiley Happy  

A side by side comparison, and please excuse the exposure differences...

Cut.jpg

The other half that is still standing is going to come down too, but I can do that in the fall, when it's cooler.  It's one tree that Yd just above the surface, and the half that came down Yd again, as you can see where it's cut.  These Black Locust trees are awful.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

How long did it take you to trim that tree?  Looks like a lot of work. 

Highlighted

@maratsade wrote:

How long did it take you to trim that tree?  Looks like a lot of work. 

It was about two hours total.  

I had gotten a length of rope earlier in the day and tied that to the tree and the other end to our lawn tractor, pulling it taut, as I wanted to make sure it came down in the direction I wanted.  Unfortunately, there was a good breeze at this point, and when I cut it, sure enough, it came down in the direction of my dish!  LOL.  Had it been ten feet taller it would have taken out the dish, and hit the house.  The wind was just too much to overcome.  In reality, had I not tied the rope to it it likely would have fallen in a place that would have been fine.  Oh well, lesson learned.  

Untitled.jpg

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

That sounds like the plot for a comedy, for one, and for two, you were lucky the whole thing didn't come down on your house and your dish!  

Highlighted

That is why I tried to get them to look at site History.  That would show the flucuation.

Highlighted

Is that something we can see via the SCC, or is it only available to them from their side?

@gokartergo24 wrote:

That is why I tried to get them to look at site History.  That would show the flucuation.

Highlighted

@gokartergo24 wrote:

Is that something they would have seen in my modem?  The reason I ask is that, although I had it on at the time and I actually plugged it in early this morning for any reps who wanted to run diagnostics, I always unplug my modem at the end of the day, so I don't normally have more than a day's worth of logs at a time.

Highlighted

No they see the site history.. I can see it when I get a repair order.. But if you unplug the modem everynight. Then no there will not be a site history. It takes 24 hours for a site history to start. Then you can look back up to a year..