Unable To Purchase Data Tokens

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ccink
New Poster

Unable To Purchase Data Tokens

I've been unable to purchase data tokens for a few days now. Typically around the first week of each month I add a certain amount of extra data by purchasing tokens but I've been unable to do this for a few days now, is there a fix for this? It keeps showing the message that the back-end server is at capacity. Screen Shot.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@ccink 

I would either sign onto the HughesNet My Account site, click on the Usage tab and then buy them there, or buy them via the HughesNet Mobile App.

Though I don't know if this is the cause of your issue, they're no longer offering the Usage Meter for computers, and it's possible that the system supporting the Usage Meter is not working properly anymore.  That's just a guess.  It could be just a glitch as well.  Still, I would try one of the above methods of buying the tokens. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU

@ccink 

I would either sign onto the HughesNet My Account site, click on the Usage tab and then buy them there, or buy them via the HughesNet Mobile App.

Though I don't know if this is the cause of your issue, they're no longer offering the Usage Meter for computers, and it's possible that the system supporting the Usage Meter is not working properly anymore.  That's just a guess.  It could be just a glitch as well.  Still, I would try one of the above methods of buying the tokens. 

Wow, yeah, I had no idea they had discontinued the usage meter for computers, that's disappointing. That said, I think the fix is ineed using the mobile app or logging into my account. A bit more of a hassle but a problem solved nonetheless. Thanks for your help!

GabeU

@ccink 

You're quite welcome.  I'm glad I was able to.  😊