VOICE SERVICE MANAGE

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cabooose2
Freshman

VOICE SERVICE MANAGE

I recenlty 3 weeks ago upgraded to Gen 5.  I had already had voice with Gen 4 and with a commitment. With upgrade they said I had to go with a 2 year commitment and credited me my $75. With the new phone, engineers had to port my original number from the commited voice to the 2 year commitment phone. Now, I can't manage my voice options. When I log in, I get a blue screen that has a circle and says redirecting. Never comes up or allows me to manage my phone at all, I've let it run for an hour. Also, I can't call forward using *72, just get a busy signal. I have been on the phone with Hughes people since they ported my number 2 weeks ago and still nothing, I mean every other day. All they do is send me a survey to answer and says "Contact Reason: General Information - Voice Service - Resolved".  It has not been resolved and Hughes seems not to be interested in correcting issue. I also have changed password thinking that may trigger it, nope. They promise a call back, but that hasn't happened yet. I enjoy my satellite phone, but would like to be able to use what I am paying for and set up sim ring, call forwarding, etc. It was something I bragged on with people in my area that use satellite only like me to get them to change from AT&T.  Thank goodness the old voicemail message transferred over when number ported. Look folks, I could go on all night, but I think you have the message. I just need help!!. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me. Can one of you out there help me.  I wish I had a choice, but living in the boonies, I can't get nothing but Hughes. Can't get Spectrum, guess they know that. Thanks for any help, I am desparate. Sorry for any mispelling.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Looks like all has been resolved.  I logged into My Services, Voice, and I now can manage my voice options.  Thanks to all that had something to do with getting my situation resolved.  I'm back happy with my voice service !!

View solution in original post

@Cabooose2

I am glad to hear this was able to be resolved. If you ever need any assistance in the future, please reach out to us again. 

-Damian 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Give the HN staff on this site a chance to look into this and get back to you.  It will likely be next week. 

Thanks, I can wait another week if I can get it to working again.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Hopefully it won't be another week; there should be HN staff on the site Monday and I hope they see your post and reply by Monday end of day.  

Thanks, I hope they do.  I have to call in to HN forward my calls, what a pain.

@Cabooose2,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue with the voice service. Because this case has already been escalated, it is now in the hands of our engineering team for the voice service. The best I can do is update the case, informing them that you are still experiencing these issues and that you are waiting to receive a callback. According to the updates from the escalated case, it appears they have been working on this and still have a callback scheduled for you soon. While there is no official timeline for when they will be able to get back to you, it should be soon based on their progress. 

-Damian 

Looks like all has been resolved.  I logged into My Services, Voice, and I now can manage my voice options.  Thanks to all that had something to do with getting my situation resolved.  I'm back happy with my voice service !!

@Cabooose2

I am glad to hear this was able to be resolved. If you ever need any assistance in the future, please reach out to us again. 

-Damian