Voice ata equipment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BradE
New Poster

Voice ata equipment

Is a phone included with Voice ata equipment?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Brad,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for posting, that's a good question. You can use any home phone with a phone jack with the HughesNet Voice ATA. If you already have one, you can use that or find any home phone at your local retail store.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Brad,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for posting, that's a good question. You can use any home phone with a phone jack with the HughesNet Voice ATA. If you already have one, you can use that or find any home phone at your local retail store.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

...but not this... 😜

old_phone.jpg

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.