cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the bonus period?

bb2
Freshman

When is the bonus period?

As stated in the subject line for this thread, when is the bonus period for data?

I just watch Game of Thrones, season 1 episode 1 and figured I needed to manage this a bit better so I downloaded:

Free Download Manager: http://freedownloadmanager.org/

I know it's says like 2 am to 8 am but I believe I also seen something like 12 pm to 8 am. The real question is is that my time or is that Hughes Net time. I'm in Eastern Time Zone. Where is Hughes Net time zone?

Thank you in advance!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Professor

Re: When is the bonus period?

2 to 8 am in the user's time zone (in your case, 2-8 am, EST).

@bb2 wrote:

As stated in the subject line for this thread, when is the bonus period for data?

4 REPLIES 4
Professor

2 to 8 am in the user's time zone (in your case, 2-8 am, EST).

@bb2 wrote:

bb2
Freshman

Thank you again!!

Distinguished Professor III

@bb2

If there's a series for which to use your data to stream, it's definitely GOT.  Smiley Happy  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
bb2
Freshman

I'm actually reading the books first. I'm halfway thru book two right now and I'm a slow reader. I figured that if I watched one episode a week I should be alright for a little bit til I catch up with where I am in the books then I'll have to wait to watch more. Luckily I found a place a can watch GOT without paying. Now I just gotta figure out how to make this download manager download the file during the nite.