You are not on a valid gateway

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sli-er_15
Sophomore

You are not on a valid gateway

I've been trying to view our FAP for the last few days with my iPhone and my Mac using both Safari and Firefox web browsers. On each one I've been getting a "You are not on a valid gateway" message for "Usage" in my account. Prior to a few days ago I could log in to my acount > Usage > Buy tokens > to see if I still have FAP or not. I can't view how much FAP is left in 192.xxx.x..x because there is no link to show the percentage graph anymore. The only way is to sign in to my account online and see if my FAP is ok or not, no graph there either to show how much I've used up and how much I have left. It just shows it's either ok or not. Anyone know how I can get back on a valid gateway so I could see if I have FAP or not and use a token if my FAP is out?
YIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello sli-er,

The engineers have fixed the purchase tokens part, can you please confirm on your end?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

Hi sli-er_15,

Thanks for these screenshots and letting me know what's still lacking. So while the usage meter is showing now, it's not very useful, especially when it's only displaying remaining data in terms of GB, i.e. "0.5 GB available". Is that right?

And then the purchase token tab is just not working for you, since everything is grayed out, yes? I'll send this info over to engineering for them to address. I'll keep you posted, I appreciate your cooperation and patience.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hello Liz,
The meter has never been useful. It has always showed 100% with 0.0GB used .5GB available whether I've been online or not. The meter that was in my modem showed real time data used/available. In the current usage tab it shows 100% reamaing and .46GB plan GB used.
The purchase token tab listed only Token, Price, Quantity and Action and nothing else when I viewed it lastnight. The same thing you see in the screenshot I posted, without the loading circle.

Good morning sli-er,

Thank you for this additional feedback, this is valuable, I'll send this over to our engineers as well. I'll let you know of any news as I get it.

-Liz

Hello sli-er,

The engineers have fixed the purchase tokens part, can you please confirm on your end?

-Liz

Hi Liz,

If the screenshot below is showing that it's fixed then, yes it is. I didn't try purchasing any tokens though, since I have a few left that I can use. Hopefully the "Redeem" button is aslo fixed as that didn't work the last time I tried it. Most importantly (to me) is the FAP meter, so I can see how much of our 475MB data has left in any given day. Progress! Thank you, Liz.

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 4.20.56 PM.jpeg

Good morning sli-er_15,

Thank you for this screenshot, this matches up with what engineering showed me. Little steps, we're getting there! I'll relay this to them. I know currently they're still working on your other concern with the usage meter. I'll keep you updated on that as I get news to share.

-Liz

Hello sli-er_15,

Thank you for your patience while I worked on addressing your outstanding concern. Just got out of a meeting and learned more info regarding how the Usage Meter is displayed. We're aware that the current Usage Meter is not useful for customers such as yourself with a daily allowance in MBs, so it is on our roadmap to create a Usage Meter that's better suited for customers in that situation. While we don't have a timeframe for when this will happen, it is certainly planned for the future. Once we have further news about it, we'll make announcements.

Thank you again for bringing this up, your feedback helps us improve our services for all our customers.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz