Zero internet connection code 12.7.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aber787
New Poster

Zero internet connection code 12.7.1

Hi I have absolutely zero internet it's reading code 12.7.1. unfortunately our phones go off WiFi and we don't have any cell service or 4g. What could be the issue, started two days ago. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning Aber787, 

Checking in on your site and I'm glad to see you're back online! If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post again in the community.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

That code is supposed to be transitory -- maybe there's an issue at your gateway, which the reps on this site can check for you. They should be in later today.  Have you tried unplugging the modem, leaving it off for a few minutes, then plugging it in again?

Forgot to mention it said cannot connect to gateway, tried unplugging it a few times, all the connections are tight. What is the gateway?

Your dish talks to the satellite.

The satellite talks to a ground station/gateway somewhere on the West Coast.

The ground station is connected to the internet.

If there is bad weather or some other problem at the ground station, it doesn't see a signal from the satellite (and you) so you will be cut off from the internet.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Hopefully the reps will be able to check on this for you today.  If the problem is at the station, it will get resolved when technicians work on it. If it's on your end, the reps may be able to resolve it remotely, or if they can't, they will send a tech to your location.  

Good morning Aber787, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I pulled up your account and see that you already have a dispatch created for a tech to bring you back online. I hope it goes well!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Aber787, 

Checking in on your site and I'm glad to see you're back online! If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post again in the community.

Thanks,

Liz