cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new modem HT2000w

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: new modem HT2000w

I looked at it and I think that if for the technician to do all that.  I just want to replace my old modem to the new one. 

Highlighted
Sophomore

I have tried it several times and followed all the instructions but still won't work.  I'll keep trying. 

Highlighted
Sophomore

Im not sure but maybe the new modem is bad????

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Deb, Gabe posted the 12-page guide for replacing the modem, and it's the one the subscriber needs to use. Doesn't look difficult. 

DEBPOSTON wrote:

I looked at it and I think that if for the technician to do all that.  I just want to replace my old modem to the new one. 

Highlighted

Oh, well, that's different.  Maybe the reps here will have an answer for you. EDIT: it looks like all you do is connect the new modem, power it on, and wait an hour for it to activate itself. 

DEBPOSTON wrote:

I have tried it several times and followed all the instructions but still won't work.  I'll keep trying. 

Highlighted
Sophomore

That is what i went by and nothing ever happen as far all the lights coming on.  Just the power light, wifi light and lan light.  It was after several tries to replace according to the instructions.  It was after several tries was when i went the the "Install link" on the browser.

Highlighted

I hope the mods will have an answer for you. 

DEBPOSTON wrote:

That is what i went by and nothing ever happen as far all the lights coming on.  Just the power light, wifi light and lan light.  It was after several tries to replace according to the instructions.  It was after several tries was when i went the the "Install link" on the browser.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Thank you,  I hope so.  I really miss my Hughes Net at home.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hello, 

Thank you for reaching out here in the community! After taking a look at your account, I see that we had a new modem shipped to you on Sunday. Have you received this modem?

-Jay

Edited by maratsade because N/A.