no internet connection

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larrygr
New Poster

no internet connection

Connectivity test shows: unable to resolve gateway and you do not have connectivity to the gateway. Unplugging modem does not help. Calling Hughesnet just got message and hung up.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Larry,

You should be back online, I got a report confirming that engineering resolved this. Thank you for your patience!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
larrygr
New Poster

As soon as this posted, the connection test was able to complete but shows 60% packet loss with limited connectivity

Never mind. Back to no connection
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Two other people posted they don't have internet. There may be an issue at the gateway. We need to see if the mods here will update everyone about this. @Liz 

Hi Larry,

Welcome to the community, glad you found us. I just checked our network reports and it does appear there is service degradation out of your gateway in Billings, MT. Our engineers are already working to address this. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Larry,

You should be back online, I got a report confirming that engineering resolved this. Thank you for your patience!

-Liz