phone isnt woking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
austinsmom09
Freshman

phone isnt woking

i have a dile tone but i go to make call it wont connect its just an open line and i cannot recieve in coming calls sence last night can someone tell me why.

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Amanda

Hello austinsmom09,

Welcome to our community and thank you for posting here. Have you tried powercycling both your HughesNet modem and the Voice ATA (smaller box going to the phone)? Please let me know if that does not resolve your issue. 

Edit 9:28AM EST: An investigation has been opened for Gen5 customers who have a dial tone but are unable to make or receive calls. Our engineers are actively looking into the situation.

Thank you

Amanda

View solution in original post

yes i have and it did not work 

Hi austinsmom09

We just received an update from engineering that the investigation has been closed. Can you check and see if you are able to make a call now?

-Amanda

yes i can make and recieve calls now thank you for the help 

4 REPLIES 4
Amanda

Hello austinsmom09,

Welcome to our community and thank you for posting here. Have you tried powercycling both your HughesNet modem and the Voice ATA (smaller box going to the phone)? Please let me know if that does not resolve your issue. 

Edit 9:28AM EST: An investigation has been opened for Gen5 customers who have a dial tone but are unable to make or receive calls. Our engineers are actively looking into the situation.

Thank you

Amanda

yes i have and it did not work 

Hi austinsmom09

We just received an update from engineering that the investigation has been closed. Can you check and see if you are able to make a call now?

-Amanda

yes i can make and recieve calls now thank you for the help