service plans unavailable

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
knightjester
New Poster

service plans unavailable

so I have been trying to check to see if there were any service plans available for me as I have been a subscriber for well over ten years and am considering increasing my data usage while not adding to my contract.  I have tried going to " change plan " and it says " Something went wrong. Please try again, or contact Customer care if you receive this message again. " and I have tried this multiple times, even logging out and back in or on different web pages.  I have also tried going to shop.hughesnet.com and all I get is a blank screen repeatedly.  so any help correcting this problem is appreciated, John

6 REPLIES 6
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

knightjester,

The reps here are on Monday thru Friday from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST. Hopefully you'll see a reply from one tomorrow to help.  

Remy

knightjester,

Thanks for reaching out! I see it's your first post. Welcome to the Community! We'd love to help figure this out. Have you been able to access the sites since this post? When trying myself, it seems I'm able to access it. Does trying to access the site on a different browser seem to change anything?

Thanks,

Remy

knightjester
New Poster

afraid not, I tried this morning.  I will also say I tried this years ago and I have never been able to access the upgrade site connected to my account, but didnt contact anyone about it.  

knightjester,

Thank you for following up! Our team is looking into this, and it may be related to your plan. We will keep you updated once we get an answer!

Thanks,

Remy

knightjester
New Poster

later in the day now, came inside and just tried again and same results.  think people forgot about me

knightjester,

Thank you for your patience! It seems due to the nature of your plan, we would need to upgrade you on our end. If you are looking to change plans, we would need you to reach out to us at 1-866-347-3292. Our phone agents will help change your plan to ensure you stay on ACP!

Thanks,

Remy