suddenly uplink fatal error reboot all the time

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sfry
New Poster

suddenly uplink fatal error reboot all the time

I updated to the Jupiter system in January. Has been fine most of the time but in the last 45 days it is having uplink transit problems frequently and last night it was down for an hr.  As you see this is what it shows in my reboot stats...It's like it gets a transmit error in the uplink and then it either tries to reboot but it is going out at least 2 times a day in the last week-always of course when I"m in a zoom meeting so I get kicked out and it may be 10 min or longer for it to come back up. Has something happened with my router? Don't tell me weather, trees etc. All the wires are fine-It has been working great for months and it's gotten worse in the last week. Anyone help? I can provide a DSS number

sfry_0-1723747396456.png

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HN reps on this site can connect to your modem remotely and poke around to see what may be wrong with it.  Make sure you leave it plugged in so they can contact it.  Hope this gets resolved quickly for you.

Remy

sfry,

Thank you for reaching out! I was able to get your account pulled up through your Community profile, which is great. After running some diagnostics and troubleshooting on our end, it doesn't seem that it's resolved the various state codes you've been experiencing. Due to this, I've gone ahead and escalated your case. I'd expect to receive a call within the next couple days, and our team will be reaching out to the phone number on file. I will provide any additional updates if we receive them. Please let us know how the call goes!

Thanks,

Remy