tokens

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dunahue
Sophomore

tokens

I cannot purchase or use tokens. I get the following error.

Screenshot 2021-01-25 005143.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

seems to be fixed now.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HughesNet reps on this site should be able to look into this for you, hopefully today.

Liz

Hi dunahue,

Thanks for reaching out and providing a screenshot, this helps! Please describes the steps you took to get to that message so our developers have a clear idea of what's happening.

Also, your account is the one starting with AMR, correct? Please check your private messages, I'm sending you an addition question there.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

I have tried two different ways. See Screenshots. When I try screenshot 1 it give me a message that is very faint to see as you can see in Screenshot 2 that I posted. That message reads, "Please check the account status. Unfortunately an upgrade would not be allowed if the site is not active". I have also used the second method shown in Screenshot 3. When I try that method I get the error shown in Screenshot 4. Screenshot 1.jpgScreenshot 2.jpgScreenshot 3.jpgScreenshot 4.jpg

seems to be fixed now.

Good morning dunahue, 

Thank you for this update, glad it's working for you now! Feel free to drop by the community again if you have other concerns.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!