No email, connectivity issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tiaduffey
Freshman

No email, connectivity issue

Worked with Hughes net, xfinity, seem to have a connectivity issue with email! Need a technician! Have no email since being hooked up to Hughes net about a week ago!

51 REPLIES 51

I understand how you feel, it's overwhelming having so many talk at once, but in the end we just want to help out 🙂 it's never too late to broaden your horizons with technology, I know the struggle sometimes myself as humorous as that might sound. 

I see you called in and I'm glad they got a technician set up for you, hopefully they'll be able to answer any of your questions and resolve your issue! 

Hope you have a good weekend!

-Brooke

Thank you Brooke for being nice! It does not help when people are sarcastic or mean or putting you down, just shuts me down! We will get to the bottom of this or just move on without! Think it would have worked out better for me to just stick to one person! Get frustrated when I have to explain things over and over then probably leave out some issues.

Thank you Brooke! I did try both hug 2 and hug5. I have never been so frustrated and it does not work for me to have so many people helping because they don’t understand all the issues and all I’ve tried! I needed to stick with one person only! It does not help to be belittled or put down and I wish I understood more about the technology but I don’t! Hope this tech helps because I’m done trying, will have to go without and wait for a tower to be put in up here in the forest! I hear we are on the worst beam for Hughes Net there is. We are very slow up here but can go to my neighbors and everything is works! Thank you for being nice! 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Tiaduffey wrote:

It does not help to be belittled or put down and I wish I understood more about the technology but I don’t! 

I know that you didn't name names, so to speak, but if I was one who came across as sarcastic or demeaning in any way I apologize.  It wasn't my intention.  My sole intention was to do what I could to help, though I admit that I'm not always the best at trying to help someone who is new to technology, or at least new to the technical aspects of it.  I'm trying to better that.  

I hope the tech visit is beneficial.  

Wasn’t you, and the tech said I live in the Bermuda Triangle! He couldn’t figure it out! It’s very bizarre! Does not seem to be an Xfinity issue either! You got me! Nothing left to do!

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

@Tiaduffey wrote:

Thank you Brooke! I did try both hug 2 and hug5. I have never been so frustrated and it does not work for me to have so many people helping because they don’t understand all the issues and all I’ve tried! I needed to stick with one person only! It does not help to be belittled or put down and I wish I understood more about the technology but I don’t! Hope this tech helps because I’m done trying, will have to go without and wait for a tower to be put in up here in the forest! I hear we are on the worst beam for Hughes Net there is. We are very slow up here but can go to my neighbors and everything is works! Thank you for being nice! 

I have a couple questions.

1 When you are in Spokane what IPS do you use?

2 When you are in Colville are you using Hughesnet?

In Spokane Xfinity, in Colville Hughes Net. Use Comcast mail in both, America email address

Comcast mail in both

Same  Comcast email in both

Yes Gabu I am referring to my reconnect!