Document needs updating...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Document needs updating...

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Think-you-have-slow-speeds/m-p/110034#M74607

This document needs updating, as it refers to Gen 4 and also contains dead links.   Amanda? 🙂  

Not sure who updates these things, but @GabeU has put together a new version of the document that could maybe be copied and pasted into the post. 

5 REPLIES 5
Liz

Yes please! I found the dead link and will put a more updated one. Thank you!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

maratsade

Thanks, Liz. I hope the whole document will be updated with Gen 5 info. 🙂

You're welcome! I removed the Gen4 reference and linked to the HT2000w guide at the end since the previous pdf was no longer working.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

GabeU

@Liz 

If the speed testing instructions are now universal, the following in bold should be removed...

-use the 25MB size download test file ONLY if on Gen5 Service Plan

I'll make sure to alter my Macro as well, including the new address for the HT2000W foldout PDF. 

Liz

Good point Gabe, thanks! Edited the post.

-Liz