cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Notifications page....

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Issue with Notifications page....

I've been seeing the following more and more lately when I click on the Notifications icon, including when I have new notifications.  I sometimes have click on it, or refresh the Notifications page, three or four times before I see the actual notifications.  I can eventually get to them, but I figured it important to say something.

To be clear, this is not a major issue for me, and I can eventually get to the actual notifications anyway, so please feel free to put this on the bottom of the pile and help those dealing with more important issues first.  Smiley Happy

Capture.JPG

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: Issue with Notifications page....

I've been having the same issue.  It's not a huge deal, but worth mentioning. 

Highlighted

Thanks for bringing this up Gabe! Definitely want to keep an eye on this. Hopefully it's temporary, but if this persists, please let me know.

If you get a chance, please check if this happens over a non-HN connection. I checked my own notifications and didn't get that error myself.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@Liz 

I'll check it out with my desktop tethered to my tracfone either later on tonight or sometime tomorrow to see if anything happens.  It's one of those things where it doesn't always happen, so it may not when I try, but I'll try it a few times to see.

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

OK, good idea!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.