Kudos button

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Kudos button

Lately the kudos button will not work. I've cleared my cache, restarted everything. Nothing seem to work.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Reggie 

I don't know if this is it, but if you have an ad blocker installed try turning it off for this site, then close your browser page.  Then open it, sign back in, and then see if that does the trick.  A few months ago the ad blocker I had installed started wreaking havoc and many things in this community would no longer work.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
maratsade

How weird. It's been working fine for me. Have you tried a different browser? 

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

I've tried Firefox & Edge. Same results.
maratsade

Do you have any new add-ons that may be interfering?  Have you tried using the incognito mode, with add-ons disabled? 

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Nothing new on my network that I'm aware of. Everything is updated. No new add-ons. I disabled them then tried again no luck. I'm sure it is on my end. I just can not find the problem. Thanx for the suggestions.
maratsade

Well, that's very frustrating.  Do you get an error message? 

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

No error. The button turns blue then nothing. When I close the page to read another post the light turns white again.
GabeU

@Reggie 

I don't know if this is it, but if you have an ad blocker installed try turning it off for this site, then close your browser page.  Then open it, sign back in, and then see if that does the trick.  A few months ago the ad blocker I had installed started wreaking havoc and many things in this community would no longer work.

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

I tried it again. It worked this time.Thanx for the help.

GabeU

@Reggie 

You're very welcome.  I'm glad it worked.  🙂

maratsade

So it was an ad-on after all. Glad you got it solved, Reg. 🙂

Reggie wrote:

I tried it again. It worked this time.Thanx for the help.