Hughesnet Community

Sucky

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbutler0602

Sucky

This service is such a joke...I have called and complained alot and they do nothing to fix it...so over the high price and run out of data in 3 days
9 REPLIES 9
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@cbutler0602 

Your opinion is noted, however, being that this is a support community and not social media, if you'd like to get any help and/or an explanation for whatever the apparent issue(s) is, please start a new topic in the appropriate section and describe the issue(s) you're experiencing.

MarkJFine
Professor

@cbutler0602 

So you're saying this Community (what this area is for, not the service) is sucky?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

Amazing how some don't understand the label for this section: "Place to discuss the community itself, not the HughesNet service."

They don't read. They just want to stand on a soapbox and rant.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

Yes, this is true. Wrong place for that too.

@MarkJFine wrote:

They don't read. They just want to stand on a soapbox and rant.

GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

Amazing how some don't understand the label for this section: "Place to discuss the community itself, not the HughesNet service."

The General section is even worse.  With that one you're forced to pick a tag that explicitly says it's not for support, yet people post support requests anyway.  I mean, how much clearer can they get?  😛

maratsade

I think many people come here to rant, as though this site were social media.  They're not seeking solutions. 

@GabeU wrote:

The General section is even worse.  With that one you're forced to pick a tag that explicitly says it's not for support, yet people post support requests anyway.  I mean, how much clearer can they get?  😛

@maratsade wrote:

I think many people come here to rant, as though this site were social media.  They're not seeking solutions.

Keyboard warriors.

GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

Far too many.