Weekend mods

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Weekend mods

Repeating my earlier suggestion of having mods check the community on weekends, maybe once a day, to perform some needed admin functions...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi folks,

We're experimenting with something that will address the need for weekend attention from a mod. Thank you again for voicing your concerns!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
MarkJFine
Professor

Plus, to clear out the people that start trouble on the weekends because they know there are no mods...

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

Yeah, those were the admin functions I was referring to. 🙂

@MarkJFine wrote:

Plus, to clear out the people that start trouble on the weekends because they know there are no mods...

Good morning folks,

Just letting you know we are exploring options for this. 🙂

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

maratsade

@Liz , is there an update on the weekend mods suggestion? 

Hi maratsade!

Yes, we do. I brought up the suggestion again today and there's more promising news. We may be closer to having someone who can keep an eye out in here over the weekend.

-Liz

Saw the DM, and this is great.

This weekend was really really bad. As you may have seen, it continued into this morning.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

So, just pinging you again re the weekend mods... Any updates?

@Liz wrote:

Hi maratsade!

Yes, we do. I brought up the suggestion again today and there's more promising news. We may be closer to having someone who can keep an eye out in here over the weekend.

-Liz

GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

So, just pinging you again re the weekend mods... Any updates?

@Liz wrote:

Hi maratsade!

-Liz

I second that ping. 

Yes, as soon as I saw the influx of reports I brought this up again with management. They're still working it out. I'll keep you posted!

-Liz

Hi folks,

We're experimenting with something that will address the need for weekend attention from a mod. Thank you again for voicing your concerns!

-Liz

Liz

Hi maratsade,

Thank you for this feedback, this is certainly something we can discuss. 

-Liz

GabeU

I "third" this suggestion.