cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

White dot instead of profile picture

@Liz 

Is the profile picture at the top of the new community's pages supposed to be a white dot?

2022-02-16_07-24-59.png

32 REPLIES 32
maratsade

I see indents now! 🙂

@Liz wrote:

Edit: OK threading should be the default now. I'm seeing indented replies, how about you?

-Liz

I see them as well. The sorting section now makes sense.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

This is what I was trying to describe with the scroll box not matching the outline.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

You're replying to me but your post is not indented. It's at the same indent level as mine.  Confusing stuff. 🤔

@MarkJFine wrote:

This is what I was trying to describe with the scroll box not matching the outline.

GabeU

Eek!  I didn't even know this topic was here.  It's not showing in the "Latest Posts" on the main page.  

maratsade

You're right, it isn't!  I stopped using the landing page and now have this page bookmarked: https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/HughesNet-Support-Community/ct-p/HNSupport

It has a similar look to the way the community looked before. 

@GabeU wrote:

Eek!  I didn't even know this topic was here.  It's not showing in the "Latest Posts" on the main page.  

Hm? I still see the Latest Posts section on the main page, albeit wayy under the fold.

Good catch maratsade. I noticed that too and thought that was interesting; definitely leaving that alone.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

maratsade

The Latest Posts section is there still, but this thread is not listed. At least I don't see it.  ETA: I hope the page that looks like the community in the Before Times will not be changed....  Don't tell anyone, @Liz ! 😁😁😁

2022-02-16_18-04-43.png

@Liz wrote:

Hm? I still see the Latest Posts section on the main page, albeit wayy under the fold.

Good catch maratsade. I noticed that too and thought that was interesting; definitely leaving that alone.

-Liz

Hi folks,

Thank you all once again for your feedback! It will be a while before we can address some of these, but I have these saved so we can still tackle them. Please continue to share any other feedback you may have down the line!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Found something new worth mentioning. I'm using the HughesNet Support Community as a landing page because it shows what's new in each topic area. If I respond to to a thread the new theme counts it as new instead of already read. So I have to leave the thread and come back into it in order to clear it (or just mark everything as read from Options, which also works but may cause other unread threads to be be similarly marked as read).

maratsade

I've seen that. It's confusing. 

@MarkJFine wrote:

Found something new worth mentioning. I'm using the HughesNet Support Community as a landing page because it shows what's new in each topic area. If I respond to to a thread the new theme counts it as new instead of already read. So I have to leave the thread and come back into it in order to clear it (or just mark everything as read from Options, which also works but may cause other unread threads to be be similarly marked as read).

GabeU

Ah, that's a good page.  I'll bookmark that too.