cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill went up $100

Ljackson91
New Poster

Bill went up $100

My bill is usually somewhere in between $110 and $130. Because I buy data tokens sometimes. Last month it was $140 and this month it was $223. And I didn't even buy any tokens this month. Why would it go up that much ?!!!

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Bill went up $100

Did you check your account?  At the top of the community pages, mouseover "My Account," then click on "My Bill." You can see invoices there, current and past. 

@Ljackson91 wrote:

My bill is usually somewhere in between $110 and $130. Because I buy data tokens sometimes. Last month it was $140 and this month it was $223. And I didn't even buy any tokens this month. Why would it go up that much ?!!!

KathyVoss

Hi Ljackson91,

Thank you for voicing your concerns! I would be happy to assist you. Please send me a private message with your SAN or the phone number registered to the account.

Kathy

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@Ljackson91 , Just in case you don't know how to do this, to send a message to KathyVoss, go here and click on the button labeled Send a message

KathyVoss

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Kathy