Billing problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stargate7
Sophomore

Billing problem

For the past two months i have not been able to pay my bill on line with the "Pay by Check" one time option. i dont think it has anything to do with my info because i double check all my info and its all correct but when i click to proccess a box pops up and says "invalid dress" it all the same as it is on my paper billing statment and on the biling site! What gives! I would rather pay on line rather than pay by phone! I have been paying on line for years until this startd happing in Feb.2019! Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Santos,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. Please create a new thread and include any additional concerns along with the status of your issue, if you are able to.

-Damian

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Damian

Hello @stargate7,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This was picked up by our engineers and they report that it was resolved the same day we received your post here. Are you able to try again?

-Damian 

No sir i have not i will try later on, i sure do appreciate yall help! I will try Damian thanks again! 

Stargate7 (Slittle75)

Santos,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. Please create a new thread and include any additional concerns along with the status of your issue, if you are able to.

-Damian