Cancel Within 30 days

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmcgaughan
New Poster

Cancel Within 30 days

Been troubleshooting the service for 3 weeks .. it does not work as promised.  12 phone calls and 3 techs visit to my house to trouble shoot.. 

called to cancel my service as it will not work for what i need it for and it is January 19th and my billing ends on the 22nd.. i am 3 days within my 30 days and they are refusing to cancel with no early termination fees because i decided i was done troubleshooting after the 12 call and told the tech on the 13th call that i was done and did not want troubleshoot anymore and that i was going to cancel. 

the Account rep guy told me that since i refused to trouble shoot more that they would have to charge me a early cancelation fee.  I told him that were the first 12 troubleshooting sessions and 3 tech visits not enough ? 

what needs to be done to get this terminated cleanly by the 22nd .. no termination fees.  i will send the equipment back 

i am a bit furious right now as the guy on the phone would not listen and wanted me to answer a 1000 questions .. 

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

There's no 30 day guarantee.  The account starts as soon as the system is installed.  That said, give the reps on this site a chance to check your account and see what they find and what they can do for you. 

Also, you can only terminate your account by calling the customer service line. To avoid further issues, hold on to the equipment until they send you the box to ship it back. 

Liz

Good morning pmcgaughan,

Thank you for posting. I've reviewed your account, and your service will terminate on the 22nd with no ETF. As maratsade noted, please be sure to return the equipment to avoid the Unreturned Equipment Fees.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!