Hughesnet Community

Case # 103427067 Cancelled Service No Confirmation EMail or RMA

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emc1981navy

Case # 103427067 Cancelled Service No Confirmation EMail or RMA

I have already received a bill for $547.07 and I have not even had the chance to return items. When can I except a confirmation email, RMA Number and the box to return items.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

The box is sent out on the last day of your billing period unless you request an "immediate" cancelation of service.  Strange they have already billed you that amount, I assume some portion of it is a cancelation fee.  Hopefully when Monday or Tuesday rolls around, one of the moderators can look at your case notes and see what's going on.

Liz

Hi emc1981navy,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.  I pulled up your account and I do see that the account has been terminated, but for some odd reason the lease return kit was not automatically shipped out as it's supposed to. Let me take care of those unreturned equipment fees for you first before looking into getting that return kit sent so you can ship your equipment back to us. I do apologize for this, we'll get this taken care of for you.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!