ETF Cost Question

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan11433
Junior

ETF Cost Question

Today I have signed to sell this property (my house) with realtor that I only have until 01-04-2022 and I just want to be sure the ETF would be 85 dollars correct as my two years agreement is until 01-28-2022?

36 REPLIES 36
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Hopefully the moderators (@Liz , @Remy , @Damian) will see this and terminate your access to this community, since you're no longer a subscriber.

Nan3 wrote:

We went through this the last time. How can I delete my account in the community. I have canceled my HN

Nan3,

Thank you for reaching out! Your service remains active until the end of your billing cycle, on 11/3. Following this, the account will automatically close.

Thanks,

Remy

@Remy wrote:

Nan3,

Thank you for reaching out! Your service remains active until the end of your billing cycle, on 11/3. Following this, the account will automatically close.

Thanks,

Remy

I hope you didn't make a mistake because I'm the thread starter in this topic and my sateilite got down temporary as theres a tornado watch going on... I'm still staying and I didn't know Hughesnet has a program for changing location. Comcast didn't have service in this area but Hughesnet is better because it is a sateilite provider than Comcast landline provider. Nan3 was a different person having a issue with Gabe...

Ryan11433,

Thank you for reaching out! I was informing Nan3 that their account will be deleted upon their service being terminated. If you'd like more information on our move program, I'd strongly recommend reaching out to us at 1-866-347-3292!

Thanks,

Remy

@Remy wrote:

Ryan11433,

Thank you for reaching out! I was informing Nan3 that their account will be deleted upon their service being terminated. If you'd like more information on our move program, I'd strongly recommend reaching out to us at 1-866-347-3292!

Thanks,

Remy

Thanks for that info. I will have my father to phone you about this when we are moving because I can't phone you myself. I can't is because I'm hard of hearing that I will not be able to understand on what you are saying. 

@GabeU wrote:

@Nan3 wrote:

Gabe I am TOTALLY confused. I have 10 to 11 text messages. Who are you talking to?????  

I have absolutely no clue what you're referring to. 

Edit:  Do you have your Community preferences set up to receive a notification every time someone posts? 

That is what I thought as you added edit question to your post and if the preferences was set up the person just need to change the email to another one if they dont have access to undo the settings or delete the account.

Edit: If the person mean text message on their phone a SMS email is possible that is why I said email. 

@GabeU wrote:

@Ryan11433 

If you do end up wanting HughesNet at your new location, they do offer a moving service, where you take just the modem and power pack with you and they install a dish at the new location.  

https://www.hughesnet.com/moving

Well I have thought something Hughesnet is only recommended in rural areas...

GabeU

@Ryan11433 wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

@Ryan11433 

If you do end up wanting HughesNet at your new location, they do offer a moving service, where you take just the modem and power pack with you and they install a dish at the new location.  

The primary reason for that recommendation is just that ground based alternatives, like cable, fiber or even cell tower based, don't tend to be available in rural areas, or at least not in a very reliable way when speaking of cell based.  Satellite internet is, more or less, an internet of last resort.  It's the one that you can still get when there are no other options.  It's about availability.  HughesNet will work anywhere there's an unobstructed view to the satellite in the southern sky, whether that's in the middle of nowhere or a densely populated neighborhood of a big city.  

With all of this said, my recommendation would be to look into ground based service if it's available at the new location.  If it's not, HughesNet always is.

@GabeU wrote:

@Ryan11433 wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

@Ryan11433 

The primary reason for that recommendation is just that ground based alternatives, like cable, fiber or even cell tower based, don't tend to be available in rural areas, or at least not in a very reliable way when speaking of cell based.  Satellite internet is, more or less, an internet of last resort.  It's the one that you can still get when there are no other options.  It's about availability.  HughesNet will work anywhere there's an unobstructed view to the satellite in the southern sky, whether that's in the middle of nowhere or a densely populated neighborhood of a big city.  

With all of this said, my recommendation would be to look into ground based service if it's available at the new location.  If it's not, HughesNet always is.

it is werid about this because before I moved to here back in June 2019 Comcast lookup did say it is available here but it really is not that I have learned after moving to here. That is why I choose Hughesnet and do not believe with what I look up on Internet.

I just wanted to update you guys we have found a house and getting Comcast back when we move to there on 12-17-2021 that we are planning to cancel Hughesnet the ETF would be 100 but it is near to next billing month is it 100 or 85?

maratsade

n/c

it is what I said but you didn't answer my question and again it is near to 12-28-21. The last month is until 01-28-22 but ok I'll have my dad or my friend contact you for me when that happens..

maratsade

n/c

@maratsade wrote:

n/c

huh? I see you modified to n/c  what does that mean?

Edit: I did look it up and look at N/C - What does N/C stand for? The Free Dictionary  it means alot of thing and which definition are you referring to?

GabeU

@Ryan11433 

n/c means "no content".  

@GabeU wrote:

@Ryan11433 

n/c means "no content".  

thank you.