Hughesnet Community

Having a Problem logging into my account to view invoices S/N B3-0010497853-A1

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ron Costanza1

Having a Problem logging into my account to view invoices S/N B3-0010497853-A1

Can someone tell me Why I'm having an issue Logging in, I'm trying to compare my Contracts Monthly charges against what Hughes is taking out as Auto Pay, Esp. This Months seemed High? When I finally got it to open after 3 Failures all I could view was one Invoice? This amount this month is high for just a Basic Service? See Below, also a screen shot of something I've never seen before?

05/17/2015 05/18/2015 Sale HNS*HughesNet.com  $81.70

33 REPLIES 33
CharlesMcCool
New Poster

Use anything other than Chrome
Ron Costanza1

What about IE
CharlesMcCool
New Poster

Also look and make sure they didnt add any premium services
Ron Costanza1

Charles they couldn't have mid term and using up Data faster every day, this seems to happen every Month? Looks like the begging I use very little then day 14-15 and it starts draining
El Dorado Netwo
Advanced Tutor

Did you buy any additional data this last month?
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Ron Costanza1

I'll ck/as soon as I can log in, If I did it shouldn't have been That Much! Thanks Both of you guys for the Fast reply
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Ron,

Can you get to your Dashboard?
Ron Costanza1

Reggie that's where I've been trying to go, not it wants me to update my security Questions? Wateing a lot of time and data on this!
rcola

OK Now This is the error I 'm getting even after changing the 3 Security Questions and Using Bing?
rcola

I wish They would Quit fixing things that aren't Broken! At least make sure they work before Rolling them Out!

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Ron,
 HN did alot of changes last night. You have to ans. the new Questions then you should be OK.
Ron Costanza1

Thanks I'm on my phone now, using Verizon, I'll try again in the Early AM so as not to use More Data
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Might be best to use Internet Explorer, for some reason Chrome likes to block popups for no reason, even if you allowed the popup exceptions.

Also, there is no reason to create a new Tab.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

The thing is, things was broken, that's why they updated the CMC website, it also introduced a few new features to help integrate better with the community.
rcola

OK I was allowed to log into my Dashboard, But as I stated Earlier Only can View one invoice?
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

rcola,

When you are on your Dashboard click on Billing you should see your invoice history.

Reggie
Ron Costanza1

Tried that still only shows Nov.
rcola

Charles Why does Hughes Use Google? I'm Confused?
rcola

Once again something That Worked now doesn't and First folks to complain get Ignored? I'd just like to see my invoices for what I've been charged for since I signed up? Every month has been different? I know I have been getting credit Because This System has not worked after and even During my First month Here! And No I have not asked to cancel because I think I know what the answer will be, Just pay the Fine! Or Early Cancellation Fee! It still feels like a Jail Sentence! 2 years of Little or No service!
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

rcola,

Look on top of the dashboard for Billing. Chick on billing you should find your invoice history.

Reggie