Hughesnet Community

How do I return the Booster that doesn't work?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcmurrendl
New Poster

How do I return the Booster that doesn't work?

I just tried to send a previous message explaining how this Booster doesn't work at all and asking how do I go about returning it and getting my $130 back... and I completely got booted off.  This is a very un-user friendly service.... in so many ways.   

Currently I am having to you a hot spot for my work...and not even use my HN service because the speeds are so slow:  .1.51 mbps download and  .19 mbps upload.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi mcmurrendl,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account and I see no records of any Wi-Fi booster order so it seems like your local dealer (whoever sold and installed your internet) sold it to you. In this case you should reach out to your local dealer about your booster.

I'll private message you your local dealer's contact info in case you don't have it.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Wait until the mods on this site see your post; they will likely have a way for you to return the item.

Liz

Hi mcmurrendl,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account and I see no records of any Wi-Fi booster order so it seems like your local dealer (whoever sold and installed your internet) sold it to you. In this case you should reach out to your local dealer about your booster.

I'll private message you your local dealer's contact info in case you don't have it.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@mcmurrendl 

What are you seeing or not seeing with the booster that makes you believe it's not working?