Hughesnet failed again

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dougherty66
Freshman

Hughesnet failed again

I posted that I was having problems with the Internet. Over nine days ago. I followed the instructions and requested a review. Today I get a notification that they are closing the post because they said I never responded. Total bull. I requested a review and they closed out the comment. So, here is a new complaint. Please request a review pursuant to your policy. Please contact me!
11 REPLIES 11
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Redacted by maratsade

Wow the attitude really needs to stop. I am not providing my phone number on a community service posting. You have my phone number in the account. I have tried to call but I was on hold for hours.
maratsade

Your thread is here:  https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/myAccount-and-Billing/Not-happy-with-service/m-p/128096#M9343

You only posted once there, and you did not ask for a sales call review in that post.  Your thread was locked because you did not respond to the suggestion that you may want to ask for a sales call review. 

Liz's reply to you was that "If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you. "

Who are these distinguished professor’s? Are they employees? I am not familiar with your community service Post. I will call Hughes net immediately this is ridiculous with a condescending attitude. I did not fail and never ever have I ever heard a company blaming the customer for failure to contact them.
maratsade

Redacted by maratsade

GabeU

@Dougherty66 wrote:
Who are these distinguished professor’s? Are they employees?  

We are long time HughesNet Support Community members who volunteer our time to help our fellow subscribers, whether that's with issues they're experiencing or questions they have related to HughesNet, or both.  When we can't help with an issue or answer a question we point them in the direction of getting the help they need, including things they may need to do to get said help, such as advising one to ask for a sales call review, and how to ask for that review.

We are not HughesNet employees.

As a volunteer, I did not ask for your opinion. I asked for employee customer service assistance. I’ve seen your post to other customers and it is condescending and your beratement is undeserving.
maratsade

This is a subscriber to subscriber site, so you will get replies from fellow subscribers. I hope your issues get resolved quickly.

GabeU

@Dougherty66 wrote:
As a volunteer, I did not ask for your opinion. I asked for employee customer service assistance. I’ve seen your post to other customers and it is condescending and your beratement is undeserving.

My reply wasn't an opinion.  It was an answer to your question.  There's absolutely no call for your complete and utter disrespect.

You started a topic asking for help.  A polite and informative reply was given, which included instructions to ask for a sales call review, and how to do so.  Due to your lack of doing so, or providing a response of any kind, the topic was closed by a rep, which commonly happens when there's been no response for a working week.  You then opened another topic, and this one with the title "HughesNet failed again", when it was actually you that failed to do what was instructed, as in asking for said sales call review.  The title of this new topic, and your opening post, are not only false, they are incredibly insulting to the person who gave instructions for what to do in your now closed, original topic. 

You then asked a question about who "distinguished professors" are, and I answered that question, and you again insult the person who gave a polite and informative reply.  I have neither been disrespectful to you, nor have I condescended to you.  I simply answered your question.  In fact, prior to this current reply, my answer to your question had been my only reply to you since you've been a member of this community. 

As maratsade has explained, this is a "Customer to Customer Solutions" site.  The reps get involved with topics where there is troubleshooting or other help needed that we fellow customers cannot provide, or when a topic has not yet been replied to.

Good day to you.

Good morning Dougherty66, 

Thank you for your patience while your sales call review was processed. We got a quick turnaround on it, so please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Dougherty66,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!