Hughesnet Community

I don't really have a question.. mostly just comments on how dissatisfied with Hughes Net I am.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pamela Anderson

I don't really have a question.. mostly just comments on how dissatisfied with Hughes Net I am.

If I could go back and redo everything I would absolutely not have gotten Hughes Net. I have had problems from day one since they hooked it up. Every time I have called to try and fix any problem I may have I get the run around. Not to mention (not trying to be mean) but when I do call I can hardly understand the customer service people. I had no choice but to go with them because of my location (at least that's what I was told) come to find out I did have other options. I had to do a bundle package with Directtv and Hughes Net. The entire reason we did this was so we could have internet service hooked to our tv as well... Well guess what... Can't do that either because obviously the sales people didn't realize that of all the internet services out there Hughes net can not run through our tv. So now due to that I am paying for things in a package deal that I can not use because I have no access to... In my opinion this company and their services are a huge disappointment and a really bad joke. Now I am stuck with a service that half the time doesn't work properly..
1 REPLY 1
Liz

Good morning Pamela,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We're sorry your expectations aren't being met. We would like to help you and address your concerns if you'll let us. Please provide a case number or your HughesNet modem's serial number (located in the back/bottom) so we can pull up your account and investigate further for you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!