Late Bill Payments

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bishop
New Poster

Late Bill Payments

Unforntly i have a huge billing problem, as i dont have a job right now my bills has been a little late. im still earning money and im able to pay it but i was hoping that i could pay both my bills for the past 2 months at once before the 4th but however my card was hacked and its being replaced. unforntly i wont get it for another 2 weeks. Is there any other way how i can pay the bills before my internet gets shut off? i know i shouldve gotten it paid earleir. If anyone has any tips that can help me ill greatly apricate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Bishop,

Thank you for reaching out. You can update your payment method online so that you can address any outstanding balance. Here's how to update your payment method. You'll see on that page that "the updated credit card will be charged the full amount due within three calendar days following your update."

Alternatively, as Maratsade suggested, you can call in, as we don't take payment information online via the community or social media for your protection.

I hope that helps!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Bishop, I'm sure they'll be sympathetic and find a way to help you.  You will need to call the customer service number at 866-347-3292 and ask to speak to the billing department. Might want to call M-F during business hours; maybe call in early, around 9 a.m.  EDIT: the reps on this site might be able to help you too, and they reply to posts within 2 business days, so by Wednesday, but hopefully sooner.  They work business hours, so for faster response time, the phone reps might be a better choice. 

@Bishop wrote:

Unforntly i have a huge billing problem, as i dont have a job right now my bills has been a little late. im still earning money and im able to pay it but i was hoping that i could pay both my bills for the past 2 months at once before the 4th but however my card was hacked and its being replaced. unforntly i wont get it for another 2 weeks. Is there any other way how i can pay the bills before my internet gets shut off? i know i shouldve gotten it paid earleir. If anyone has any tips that can help me ill greatly apricate it.

Liz

Good morning Bishop,

Thank you for reaching out. You can update your payment method online so that you can address any outstanding balance. Here's how to update your payment method. You'll see on that page that "the updated credit card will be charged the full amount due within three calendar days following your update."

Alternatively, as Maratsade suggested, you can call in, as we don't take payment information online via the community or social media for your protection.

I hope that helps!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!