Lies,lies,lies? over and over?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smity
New Poster

Lies,lies,lies? over and over?

Well first thing they gave me a faster service BC from day one it wasn't worth dial up. Second after being told that it would go back after a month to test if it made a difference I was over billed for 6 months! Which I didn't notice till I was fed up with the poor service and decided just to switch and pay the penalty. So after finding this out the right thing to me at which I proposed to the rep. which the call got dropped and he reluctantly left for the day when I called him back two seconds later. So starting all back over I spoke with a young lady and she said she could accommodate my request. After canceling everything auto pay and ect. My ending balance to pay was 36 bucks and some changes which she said I had to wait to pay for the credit to be processed. So I wait for the bill and surprise it's the whole 300 and such for early termination. Back on the phone I go and the best they can do is 150 credit which had to be paid basically within 30 days. The whole conversation that I previously had was lost! No record what so ever! According to their system that cannot be changed deleted or misconstrued in anyway never recorded or kept record of our conversation! Well after being hung up on by one rep. And telling one that she needs to find that conversation BC the mailing address that they had on file was given to them during that conversation! So after being placed on hold for roughly 30 minutes off and on. The rep. I'm speaking with finds it in her records. IT'S TWO DAYS PRIOR! which I never called. I even looked back on my cellphone records just to make sure I wasn't mistaken. So yes I am paying the difference of the 150 credit send there equipment back and be done with Hughes net. That's how literally dissatisfied I am with this company. I'd rather just pay and be done with them then deal with them anymore. Seriously if you just have to have them BC there's no other option I understand , but who else has options I'd run. No telling how long they would over bill me and or try to string me along on the credit from over payment. At which that 150 credit didn't come easy either.
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Do you still have your account or did you cancel it and no longer have the service?  

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

@Smity wrote:
decided just to switch and pay the penalty.
BGAL84
Freshman

I agree, this sounds vaguely familiar..

@BGAL84 wrote:

I agree, this sounds vaguely familiar..

Oh, stuff it.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.