Hughesnet Community

Missing!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
migeala

Missing!

I have a screen capture from 1 minute before I unplugged my modem and the other from a minute after i plugged it back in; so where did my dl allowance go? Was not done by me and I am tired of dealing with this issue. I want it fixed pronto. Date and Times noted on images. 
4 REPLIES 4
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Well, the meter is not immediate, it does lag a bit behind usage. My honest opinion is it was usage that wasn't registered before you unplugged then showed up when you plugged back in.

You've already burnt through 50 GB of Anytime bytes, obviously a very heavy user.

What are you doing, lots of HD video streaming?

Many satellite customers wish they had 50 GB of Anytime data and now you're asking about data used beyond that. What a piece of work. Pronto!
Mordacious

If you want it fixed PRONTO you will have to contact our pronto department.

If you want help to fix it then you will need to tell us what is on your network, how you use it and have patience because these things take time and require the user to make adjustments to his use.
Liz

Hi migeala,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm glad you went ahead and tried to do our initial troubleshooting steps for unidentified data usage. However, could you please clarify what exactly was unplugged from the modem for 8 hours? Was it the LAN cable or the power cable?

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning migeala,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!