Hughesnet Community

My account and trying to get it fixed or Why is your Customer Support so FRUSTRATING TO DEAL WITH?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juleannh
New Poster

My account and trying to get it fixed or Why is your Customer Support so FRUSTRATING TO DEAL WITH?

So I've been a customer since early 2004.  Apparently when my account was set up initially it was not set up correctly and I've had nothing but problems since then.  Something to do with it was 'set up as a DSN instead of a DSS' even though my account number shows up as DSS on all my billing, etc.  I am finally AT THE END OF MY ROPE WITH THIS. Every time, without fail, that I call in they can never access my account and this time when I called to simply get the pole moved for my dish, I'm being told they can't even put in a service on the account because of how it was set up.  Was escalated to 'advanced account services' to fix this once and for all.  Was supposed to hear after 3-5 days, but it has been 5 days and still no word.  I've tried calling Account Services and all that happens is get put on hold and transferred to other departments that have nothing to do with getting this fix.

Honestly in tears trying to deal with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Did your other issues get resolved, the ones you posted about last year?

Liz

Hi Juleannh,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear this, that really is a tricky situation. Fortunately I work in the corporate office and can escalate this directly to the folks who work on the billing and account system. I want to get this sorted out once and for all for you. I have the SAN that is associated with you, but I'd also like to get this DSN you have. Please private message me your DSN so that we have the important details to escalate. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning Juleannh,

I see my colleague Hal reached out to you on Facebook to inform you of the dispatch our call center made to help address your concerns. I'd still like for you to please PM me your DSN as I will continue to monitor your account after the dispatch to make sure your account is completely squared away.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Juleannh,

I've escalated your concern to our folks here at corporate, I was expecting there to be a DSN, but I've explained the situation to our engineers. I'll post back once we have any news to share. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Liz

Good morning Juleannh,

Our system engineers resolved your account and your SAN is properly associated with you, so should you need to contact us for anything in the future, there will be no problems accessing your account. I appreciate your patience while we worked to address this for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have other concerns.