No Email

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surfrocker1
New Poster

No Email

I have called Customer care twice, ticket numbers 125910396 and 125962032, regarding being unable to access my three email accounts. The first time, after 45 minutes on the phone, Advance Tech Support stated they would have to send out a satelite tech to check my satelite. Note: I haven't had any issues with poor reception. After checking out my reception the tech stated that it was fucnctioning properly and to call customer care again. 

The second time I called, after being transfered from one person to the next and the next and the next, I was told there was a problem with an email system upgrade and I would have access with 24 hour. That was a week ago and as of today still no email.

I can sign onto MYHughes.net and review my usage, account info etc. But when I click on the email link I receive an error message "There maybe be a problem with your account. Call customer care." No one yet has been able to identify the problem the system reports to me online.  

19 REPLIES 19
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@surfrocker1 

The reps will likely reply when they're back on Thursday, but it may take them a day or so to do so.

Though it's unlikely to make any difference, and you've probably already tried, but just in case, try clearing your browser cache, then restarting it.  It may also help to clear your computer's DNS cache.

Previously done by in person Tech.

GabeU

@surfrocker1 wrote:

Previously done by in person Tech.

Do you mean they walked you through the steps to do so?  

The Tech did both twice. Even tried changing my sign in pasword to MyHughes.net. No luck with that either.

GabeU

@surfrocker1 

Ah, okay.  I misread your prior post, where you said "by in person tech", as "by person in tech".  It was a light coffee day.  😛 

The reps should be back on tomorrow and will likely reply then.

Good morning surfrocker1,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting and providing those case numbers, it helps. Please check if you can access those three e-mail addresses now.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Still no email access.

John

Good morning John,

Thanks for letting me know. I've made adjustments. Please try all three accounts now and let me know if any work. Please also check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with additional details.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Nope. Still 

Hi surfrocker1,

Thanks for trying and letting me know. That's interesting, all listed accounts show as associated with your SAN and from my end, should be accessible from the My Email link the Support Center. Let me escalate this to our e-mail admins. I'll post back once I have any update or instructions for you.

Thanks,

Liz

TY

Any update on my issue?

maratsade

Liz wrote " I'll post back once I have any update or instructions for you."

She hasn't posted back, which means she hasn't got any updates or instructions for you yet.  Keep checking the site, though, but we aware it may take a while,

surfrocker1 wrote:

Any update on my issue?

Thank you for your patience while your case was escalated. Just letting you know that with the holidays, key folks needed to address your concern have been out of the office. Once everyone is back we can resume investigation.  Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Thank you.

It's now been over two weeks with no email access.

Hi surfrocker1,

Thank you for your patience while our e-mail team addresses your issue. I can understand how frustrating it must be to not have e-mail access for that long. I'll ping them again for any updates and I'll let you know once I have any news to share.

Thanks,

Liz

Can you please check if your e-mail accounts are accessible now? Our e-mail team updated me and asked to check.

Thanks,

Liz

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz