No email confirmation or return of monthly fee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henrysj
Freshman

No email confirmation or return of monthly fee

Case # 103422084   Called and cancelled our account  on 4-7-2017. Talked with a nice rep out of Brownsville, TX. All seemed to go smoothly and we were told that we would get back our monthly payment since it  coincided with the cancellation date. We were also told we would receive a confirmation by email that we have not received. We did give our correct email address at the time. We are still waiting on the return payment and also on a confirmation email.  Any help from the reps would be appreciated.  We bought our equipment so that was not an issue and confirmed by the rep out of Texas. 

7 REPLIES 7
Liz

Hello Henry,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting and providing your case number. I pulled up your account and verified that you do have a credit on your account that has yet to be pushed back onto your card. Normally once service is terminated, this happens automatically. Your service was indeed terminated as of Apr 7, so I will look into why the e-mail and refund weren't sent automatically.

In the meantime, I can have the refund pushed manually. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

@Liz  , I did read the private message you sent and could not figure out how to reply per private message.  The answer is yes,  that email address is valid. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@henrysj

When you receive a private message, after clicking on the envelope on the upper right, you are taken to the page of your message(s).  On that page, click on the title of the message to open it.  Once the message is opened, there is a reply button on the lower right.  

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

@GabeU wrote:

@henrysj

When you receive a private message, after clicking on the envelope on the upper right, you are taken to the page of your message(s).  On that page, click on the title of the message to open it.  Once the message is opened, there is a reply button on the lower right.  

Scanning an unfamiliar page with the mouse can reveal many hot spots that open secrets. A fun game.

Good morning henrysj,

I escalated your case for clarification on the confirmation, apparently we currently do not send confirmation e-mails for service terminations. I do apologize for the confusion, thank you again for bringing this up, I've let our management know what happened.

Regarding the refund, that should have been auto generated at the time of service termination so I manually pushed the refund for you. If you have additional concerns, feel free to contact us again.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

@Liz...thank you for the escalation of the refund I was promised and the explanation why I did not receive the confirmation as I was told I would.  I will check and see if the refund has been posted back to my account.  I would think that the reps we speak with would know that they do not send confirmation emails for cancellation as I was told.  I did not ask for a confirmation email I was just told that they would send one. I am glad I wrote down the case number just in case this happened. Thank you for your prompt help Liz and will report back if the refund was not received. Have a great day.

Hi henrysj,

You're welcome. I checked in our system and see that the refund has successfully pushed yesterday. Depending on your financial institution, the refunded amount will appear on your credit card in 72 hours or less. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have additional concerns.