Hughesnet Community

Pull my recorded call

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamieaustin

Pull my recorded call

Case number 121928411, agent-Brenda Jones, She never informed me of the location of the radio antenna, therefor I was unaware of the proper steps to follow to return all of the required equipment.
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

They can only pull the sales call, but they may be able to read notes on your case, if there are any.   You may want to add more context to your post, for example, what happened -- did you not return the radio and are now being charged?

jamieaustin wrote:
Case number 121928411, agent-Brenda Jones, She never informed me of the location of the radio antenna, therefor I was unaware of the proper steps to follow to return all of the required equipment.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@jamieaustin wrote:

If you received an equipment return kit, which HughesNet sends to lease customers when they terminate their service, it includes instructions for what needs to be returned, with those items being the radio, the modem and the power pack for the modem.  It explains where the radio is located on the satellite dish, and how to remove it, as well as how to pack it in the return box along with the other two items.

Liz

Good morning jamieaustin,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. As your fellow community members explained above, the illustrated instruction sheet in the lease return kit shows which equipment needs to be returned. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!