Refund should have been returned Nov 2nd

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seeker
Freshman

Refund should have been returned Nov 2nd

HughesNet decided to use my money for a month to add to the interest in their company account. Refer to previous tactics/excuses/passing the buck to other representatives. If you don't deposit my refund, I will report you to the Better Business Bureau. One customer that's had enough of your crap.

11 REPLIES 11
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

• The Better Business Bureau is not a government agency. It is a private, nonprofit organization that focuses on increasing marketplace trust. Businesses that affiliate with it do so voluntarily.  

• The bureau rates businesses using an A+ to F scale. The higher the grade, the more the Bureau believes the business is trustworthy and acts in good faith to resolve customer concerns filed with the Bureau.

• The Better Business Bureau gives HughesNet a rating of A+.

There's no "reporting" to this agency. You can submit a complaint on their website, and they will contact the company on your behalf, but they have no authority to either compel or penalise the company. 

Hello maratsade,

The FBI handles fraud cases. I've already provided everything from my end and expect a competant employee in the Billing department to refund $125.00 in a prompt and timely manner.

Regards,

HughesNet
Reporting ResourcesReporting Resources

maratsade

How does this relate to your earlier threat about "reporting" to the Better Business Bureau?

Reporting non-fraud to the FBI seems a waste of your time, given this is probably just an accounting error or a delay for some other reason. Your reaction seems a bit over the top, though I wish you good luck in your search for restoration. 

HughesNet has had plenty of time to do their job. I swear people act as though they can erase a paper trail with a magic wand their great, great grandpa the wizard left them in his will.

maratsade

I swear people act as though they can erase a paper trail with a magic wand their great, great grandpa the wizard left them in his will.

LOL

I sent a detailed explaination to a HughesNet customer care representative concerning the router return and associated situations. They understand they borrowed 125.00, paid no interest on the loan and their equipment was not damaged when it was returned.

Feel free to mark the thread closed.

maratsade

Did you want the HughesNet reps on this site to have a look at your account and see what's going on with the situation?

Lol... Was there a phishing email? Was your SSN or other personal information compromized? Was there a Bitcoin scam?

That's what the IC3 is for, not disgruntled customers.

I'm sure you'll get your refund during the normal business cycle. In the mean time, please stop improperly using DoJ and other government resources, just because you 'think' that's what it's for.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU

Reporting to the FBI because you haven't yet gotten your refund?  

SMH.  This is just ridiculous.  The FBI have more important things to do, including dealing with ACTUAL cases of internet crime.

My oldest brother was a cadet, but he had the nerve to die shortly after being accepted.

All nonsense aside, it seems to be a pattern that needs to be addressed not tolerated or encouraged.

All nonsense aside, you seem triggered by current events. Take a nap.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.