cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan11433
Junior

Return Kit Request

@Liz 

I request you to send us the return kit we are planning to move back to Jacksonville on December 17 that I should still have service until December 17. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

n/c

@maratsade wrote:

The return kit is sent to you after you cancel your account.  As soon as you do that, they will ship the kit. 

it sound like you want me to wait until we move and that does not make sense because we are no longer here when we move. How can we return it while we don't have the return kit? Well I was doing what I was asked to do and you keep on not listening. My father will call on Monday. 

maratsade

n/c

GabeU

Even further, the return kit is sent around the time that the service is actually terminated, not when you call to cancel.

When you call to cancel the service will remain on until the last day in the current monthly cycle.  For instance, if your service month is the 5th through the 4th, and you called on the 9th to cancel, the service would remain on until the 4th of the following month, at which time the service would terminate and they would then send the return kit.  

You also have the option to request an immediate cancellation, meaning the service would terminate immediately and within a day or two the return kit would be sent.  

If you're going to be at the new address by the time the return kit is sent, my advice would be to give them the address of the new location so that they can send the return kit to that address, and make sure to take the radio, modem and power pack for the modem to that new address so you'll have it to pack in the return kit when you receive it there.  

The instructions for removing the radio are here.  They'll also be included in the return kit.

@GabeU wrote:

Even further, the return kit is sent around the time that the service is actually terminated, not when you call to cancel.

When you call to cancel the service will remain on until the last day in the current monthly cycle.  For instance, if your service month is the 5th through the 4th, and you called on the 9th to cancel, the service would remain on until the 4th of the following month, at which time the service would terminate and they would then send the return kit.  

You also have the option to request an immediate cancellation, meaning the service would terminate immediately and within a day or two the return kit would be sent.  

If you're going to be at the new address by the time the return kit is sent, my advice would be to give them the address of the new location so that they can send the return kit to that address, and make sure to take the radio, modem and power pack for the modem to that new address so you'll have it to pack in the return kit when you receive it there.  

The instructions for removing the radio are here.  They'll also be included in the return kit.

Finally thanks for better understanding about this..