Ridiculously high bill.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cinnamonroll
Freshman

Ridiculously high bill.

Was charged 254 this month when it is usually 120. This is ridiculous, it doesnt clarify what the heck the charge was for, we want an answer as this is uncalled for. If its possible the 134 and some odd cents that was added onto our bill could be refunded. It'll hurt us throughout the rest of the month as we have other bills.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Cinnamonroll,

As your fellow HughesNet community members mentioned, all charges can be viewed on your bill online. So if tokens were purchased, or a modem wasn't returned, those charges will be listed on the bill. Hope that clears things up!

-Liz

Edit:

Here are additional resources about your bill:

Simple directions to viewing your bill.

More depth billing explanation with video!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps here can look into your issue when they come back next week (they work M-F during business hours), and they typically reply within 48 hours, so hopefully you will hear by Tuesday.  The phone reps are on 24/7 (at 866-347-3292) if you need an answer sooner. 

Have you checked your invoice under My Bill? 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Cinnamonroll 

You can sign into the My Account site (at the top of the page) and see a breakdown of your bill in order to determine what the extra charge was for.

Liz

Hi Cinnamonroll,

As your fellow HughesNet community members mentioned, all charges can be viewed on your bill online. So if tokens were purchased, or a modem wasn't returned, those charges will be listed on the bill. Hope that clears things up!

-Liz

Edit:

Here are additional resources about your bill:

Simple directions to viewing your bill.

More depth billing explanation with video!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!