Sales call

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jderico
New Poster

Sales call

discrepancies in sales call and I would like to have it pulled.
6 REPLIES 6
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Jderico 

You should edit your account number out of your post.  You should never post personal information like an account number on a publicly viewable site.  You can edit the post by clicking on the three dots to the upper right of the message body and clicking on Edit Message.  If the reps need any personal information from you they will ask for it through PM.  

As for the call review, the reps are going to need to know the reason for it, so you should explain the discrepancies you're referring to.

I had a rep on the phone and this is exactly what he told me to write. Literally word for word.
maratsade

Hopefully the mods will have a word with that rep.  

Jderico wrote:
I had a rep on the phone and this is exactly what he told me to write. Literally word for word.

GabeU

@Jderico wrote:

And you've now been told differently.  They aren't mind readers.  It's also common sense.  They won't be able to help you without knowing what discrepancies they're supposed to be listening for.  And when you explain those discrepancies, please be specific.

maratsade

Can't imagine they will pull the call until you post what these discrepancies are.  Might want to do it quickly before the call is no longer available. 

Jderico wrote:
discrepancies in sales call and I would like to have it pulled.

Liz

Good morning Jderico,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. Looks like you signed up with us last March, so at this point we won't be able to review your sales call. 

Your understanding is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!