Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Service

If a costumer has Gen4 & would like to cancel their service, what equipment needs to be returned.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Reggie,

Thanks for asking. A Gen4 lease customer would have to return the radio at least. If they still have an HT1x00 model modem, we don't need those returned anymore. If a customer has the latest HT2000w, then we requre that modem and its power supply returned, in addition to the radio. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi Reggie,

Thanks for asking. A Gen4 lease customer would have to return the radio at least. If they still have an HT1x00 model modem, we don't need those returned anymore. If a customer has the latest HT2000w, then we requre that modem and its power supply returned, in addition to the radio. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Thank you.

I will add this to my library.

You're welcome, Reggie!

-Liz