cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprised

Highlighted

Surprised

I am very surprised that I have not received an offer "that I can't refuse" to reactivate my Gen 4 account.  After 3 years of super good service I canceled Last November, due to a lack of common sense.  Dial-up sucks. I guess I will try Dishnet.  I will get a discount there.  Case #'s 44873360 and 39619812. 
10 REPLIES
Associate Professor
WJA

Re: Surprised

If you had done any research you would know......
Dish Network launches nationwide satellite broadband service with ViaSat, Hughes, calls it dishNET

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/27/dish-network-dishnet/

9/27/2012

Last time I checked, Dish was charging $99 to $149 upfront to provide DishNET, then offering a $10/mo. discount if you bundle DishNET with your DISH TV service - resulting in $100 to $150 in net discount over the 24-month contract.

Check with a local, independent Retailer in your area and see if he can do better.

http://www.hughesnet.com/dealers
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Admin

John - Well, our interest is peaked...we're investigating.  Stay tuned.
Assistant Professor

John, all the equipment still in place, just a matter of turning it on and re-activating it? I would think they will work something out with you if that is the case. A very good sign when Katie replies.  Smiley Happy

Yup, everything is there except the radio and modem which I returned.

Assistant Professor

A bit different then, would definitely take a truck roll.

Yea I remember I got P.O'ed at DirecTv and cancelled in about a month and a half they were begging to get me back.  I ended up getting a 35 dollar monthly credit for a year and a $200.00 Visa Debit Card.  I did have to do another 2 yr contract but don't mind that because it is about all we get here that is worth a darn. 

Thank you Katie.  All's well that ends well.