Hughesnet Community

Taking payment before due date?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dodrill12

Taking payment before due date?

My account is set to auto pay in which I want to STOP! For my bill isn't due until the 28th of every month and Hughes takes a payment on the 18th every month. Being a long customer doesn't mean anything to them, for I have been a customer for over 3 years and it gets you no where.

I want to know why my bill states due date the 28th but payment was made the 18th

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@dodrill12

You can call and request to be put on paper billing.  There is an additional monthly fee of  $5 for paper billing.  The phone number is 866-347-3292.  

When it comes to auto payments, the payment is drafted the day the new bill is created.  The due date is for those making manual payments.  

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
GabeU

@dodrill12

You can call and request to be put on paper billing.  There is an additional monthly fee of  $5 for paper billing.  The phone number is 866-347-3292.  

When it comes to auto payments, the payment is drafted the day the new bill is created.  The due date is for those making manual payments.  

I wondered the same thing! Payment is withdrawn 10 days before due date??? You don’t offer paperless billing?? This is 2018 not 1998. I realize you have a monopoly, but that’s no excuse for **bleep**ty practices
maratsade

"Payment is withdrawn 10 days before due date??? You don’t offer paperless billing??"

They do. The withdrawal from your account is the paperless part.

1. HughesNet doesn't have a monopoly.

2. Paperless billing has nothing to do with electronic receiving/collection.

3. Early payment is good for cash flow, which is, in fact, a very good business practice when there's a high initial technical investment.

Bottom line: Not one bit of that **bleep**ty vitriol-driven post makes any sense... except for the year.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Your obviously an idiot. I can’t pay 10 days late. They should not take my money 10 days early. The companies cash flow is not my concern. My cash flow is. By paperless, I mean they actually send you a bill, on crazy formats like email.

Ps. You will have to move out of your mothers basement one day
GabeU

@Nwall00

Personal attacks will not be tolerated on this community.  You agree to the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines simply by posting, so please follow the rules.  

@Nwall00 wrote:
Your obviously an idiot. I can’t pay 10 days late.

No, "you're" obviously an idiot.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.