Hughesnet Community

Thieves ID47112304

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samantha wagley

Thieves ID47112304

I've had problems ever since my upgrade in January. First it was double charges; Jan to Mar, two charges would appear in my online bank listing. The 2nd would disappear with no problem. However, I did call to try and find out what was going on. "Customer Service" had no clue. Starting in April, money for a second charge actually started coming out. This led to a chain reaction of bounced debits and overdraft fees. It happened in May too. I've lost count of how many times I've called and emailed with no result. I've faxed proof of these charges 3 times; "Customer Service" claims to never have received them. One guy I talked to agreed to give me a credit for June's service. It's June now and what did I see when I signed into my bank acct a few hours ago? A charge for HughesNet and NSF charges rolling in behind it. I'm sick of this. If it continues, I'll have to cancel service. I can't lose anymore money.
8 REPLIES 8
Liz

Good morning Samantha,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear what happened, we certainly want to help you get this sorted out. Thank you for the case number, now we can review your case and billing history to address your concerns. We'll post back once we have an update for you. Your patience and cooperation are appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

samantha wagley

This is a screencap of my online bank acct summary back in April. I also have some for May and June. I have my bank statements and letters informing me of nsf charges as well. I also have print outs from the bank for each charge in April and May. These are the documents I've faxed three previous times. A woman I spoke to at the bank said it looked like I was being charged for two accts. I'd be willing to upload images of these documents or email them. I just want this issue resolved and my money back. Thank you for your help.
Ed3

Looks like someone have not done there job? I hope you get this resolved.
samantha wagley

Yeah, a lot of someones haven't done their jobs. Thanks 🙂
Miles2

Good afternoon Samantha, 

We have been able to review your account and see that you have been a great customer since at least 2010! Thank you so much for your business. Since this is a personal and private billing issue we will have a case manager reach out to you within one business day to go over the events and help you with your invoice and banking concerns. We will ensure your satisfaction and look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you for your post so that we can help,

Miles
samantha wagley

I thought this was resolved but a new month, same problem. A few days ago I sent an email with an attached image to Wiiliam, who previously responded to my problem. I haven't gotten a response so here I am again. Last month William told me my problem was fixed. He said that my monthly bill would be reduced by $10 for, I think, 6 months; and that my acct would no longer be debited. At all. Period. Not even for my regular payments. I am now receiving paper statements and plan ro remit my payments via the mail. We both agreed this was best considering my loss of trust and confidence in this company. And yet, that phantom charge of $104 has shown up again. What the hell.
Miles2

Hello Samantha,

I will ask your case manager, William to call you today to make sure that we have your account set up the way that you would like. We refunded 06/12/2015 Refund (Credit Card) Issued refund  $299.56 back to your credit card account when we closed your old account. The $104.61 is for the charges on your new account. We will adjust your account for the $10.00 monthly credit which will be for a total of 12 months. Thank you for writing here so we can follow up on your case.

Miles
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Miles was only stating what was showing on your accounts information and notes, and that you should be expecting a call from William to ensure things are right.

Please remember the community guidelines here, as name calling isn't tolerated.
http://legal.hughesnet.com/CommunityGuidelines.cfm