cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tevansnc
Freshman

Tokens Missing after Gen5 Install

Good afternoon, 

I just had my service updated to Gen5, So far it is great. After the upgrade I lost 15.7GB of tokens that are no longer showing on my account. I looked on system control center, Hughesnet status meter, Ver. 6.6.0, andhttp://my.hughesnet.com/myaccount. I do not see them anywhere.

Is there a way to get these tokens restored ?

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi tevansnc,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new Gen 5 service! I did get your PM, please check for my PM reply addressing your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

You may want to PM a mod to look into this for you.  

Thanks Gabe I will do that. 

GabeU

YW.  It seems that, for whatever reason, at least for some people, including myself, the tokens one has with Gen4 aren't automatically transferring to Gen5.  I had 21GB of tokens and they didn't follow to my Gen5 service.  I PMed Liz and she added them back for me.   

I had seen your thread about that when I was researching before the install. That prompted me to check right away.  Lol.  PM sent to Liz.  Appreciate the help. This is a great place for help thanks to guys like you gwalk, birddog and others too many to name.  I lurk here often and have learned a ton.  

maratsade

@GabeU wrote:

YW.  It seems that, for whatever reason, at least for some people, including myself, the tokens one has with Gen4 aren't automatically transferring to Gen5.  I had 21GB of tokens and they didn't follow to my Gen5 service.  I PMed Liz and she added them back for me.   

I'm scheduled to get the upgrade tomorrow. I'll have to see if my cache of tokens survives the move, and if not, I'll be sending a PM myself.  Smiley LOL

Hi tevansnc,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new Gen 5 service! I did get your PM, please check for my PM reply addressing your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you Liz !!!!  You are the best. 

anniebouscal
Freshman

Happened to us also. When I called the 3G were put back on. I have not been able to get the Status Meter to work yet so do not know what it looks like, the new graph I find to be a very poor representation of data important to me. 

Hi Annie,

Thanks for posting. Our engineers are currently working on a new update to the Usage Meter. In the meantime, you should be able to see how many token bytes you have so far in the Support Center. 

pipespinner, please check your PMs.